Saturday, February 12, 2011

Our sink, take 2

So if you remember, my first attempt at building our main bathroom's vanity sink failed. Aside from the difficulty I had removing the mold, there were lots of little issues that would have haunted me - off-center faucet hole, caulk residue, cracked section in the back...

Well, I finally re-poured it. I changed up the design this time, though. I used white cement and sand and even added a bright blue crack-looking line. I'm getting quite creative:) It went much better this time, and I even managed to remove the mold without much difficulty.




On a similar note, I'm ready to pour Mark's second sink. Given the warm weather, hopefully that'll happen sometime this week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,

    I like the sink, but where is the drain?

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a long slit at the bottom. It took some getting used to, but now it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete